It is crucial to us that goods, services, or works are acquired at the best possible cost to meet the needs of the acquirer regarding quality, quantity, time, and location.
Many companies overlook procurement, yet our belief is that procurement is a critical piece of the evaluation process. Our multifunctional team provides clients with solutions that accomplish users’ functional requirements and also help achieve cost reduction and efficiency objectives in supply chain activities.
We assist our customer base at each step of the fulfillment process, from inventory setup to final delivery. Our experts are synonymous with quality, and our comprehensive service suite has been designed to protect the assets our clients care about most. Additional service offerings include:
- A secure, temperature-controlled, and VAWD accredited distribution center that is fully compliant with state, FDA, and PDMA regulations
- An inventory tracking system that offers user-friendly ordering processes, fast turnaround, and accurate order fulfillment
- Warehouse management solutions that can be fully customized, providing real-time access to data through an easy-to-use online portal
- Kitting and Assembly for routine and complex opportunities
- Direct-to-Physician (DTP) fulfillment
- Direct-to-Representative (DTR) fulfillment
- Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) and Business-to-Business (B2B) fulfillment
EPIC provides logistical solutions that ensure the highest level of excellence while prioritizing security, confidentiality, and reporting requirements.
Kitting and Assembly
At EPIC, we provide top-notch kitting and assembly. Our packaging team takes great care in compiling the correct shipments on site. Our experienced staff is capable of handling both routine and complex kitting and assembly situations.
EPIC is passionate about our clients getting what they need when they need it. Effective communication and planning are essential to successful workflow and are the backbone of our process. Some of our Warehouse Management Systems include:
- Customized reporting solutions
- Automated file transfer
- Online access to client dashboard
- Real-time shipment tracking and traceability
- Real-time inventory reporting
- Automated inventory monitoring and notifications of new receipts, low points, etc.
- Customized packing slips and order confirmations to your customers
- Integration with multiple shopping cart platforms
- Direct transportation to Consumer and Business
- Convention and promotional item support
- Inbound Freight assistance
The EPIC warehouse contains 24,000 square feet of temperature controlled and humidity monitored space with 925-plus pallet capacity. Our unit is compliant with state, FDA and PDMA regulations and is also FIFO/FEFA pick-path controlled to ensure safer inventory management.
We offer same-day shipping as well as both domestic and international shipping. Additionally, one of EPIC’s features is individually created SKUs for every product to ensure accuracy and traceability for all shipments.